WHAT IS THIS TRAINING ABOUT?
These sessions are designed to help Visitation Monitors better understand and prepare themselves for a variety of situations, so the children in their care can have a happy and safe visit.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
- Assessing your clients (the Custodial Parent and Non-Custodial Parent).
- What to say and what not to say on an intake interview.
- Creating an effective Safety & Security Plan.
- Indicators of potential lethality.
- Creating an Emergency Escape Plan.
- High-Risk visitation venues.
- What to say to get help fast when Calling 9-1-1.
- Safety measures when transporting children.
- Allowable personal security devices.
- Establishing and utilizing the buddy system.
- What to have during each visitation.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Click Here to complete the Inquiry Form and a representative will provide necessary information.